Friday, May 8, 2009

Working is FUN!!!

Hey there..

The weather seem to be really hot. Luckily, I was working at the ACC area. Alittle bit cool with the air condition & in the evening..it's raining day, HALELEUYAH!!.

Today, I was really tired. Only me & Ramzi was in the ACC area. Just imagine, both of us carrying the boxes, doing the passdown, housekeeping, arrange the shipping cassette & etc..etc.. Actually, it's 3 person or 4 person should work in this area but unfortunately, one of our partner taking his leave today. Do you can imagine that, I even can take a nap during Ramzi is doing the shipping arrangement. Sorry for that pal, I'm really EXHAUSTED!!!!!

Well, here's some candid I took on the way we are going to send the boxes to the plating area.
Ramz is pulling the boxes
And I'm on it!!! hehehehehehehe!!!
*Ps- Boss, if you are reading this..Sorry boss..Just to release our tense after work...hehehe!!

2 comments:

  1. besttt lah bawa keta kecik neh hihi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Memang best!! Apatah lagi kalau org tolak kita lagi la seronok..tapi kalau inan Normal shift..huhu!! Alim balik!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete