Tuesday, May 5, 2009

$$$


Adapt from Yahoo image


For so long I didn't write in my blog. I was too tired this few days. Learning new things, production with extra task, doing the housekeeping & etc..etc..huh!! Wish someday I'll can get some reward for that...hehehe!
Sometimes, I was bored with my life. Wanting something that I really want but it's hard to get. Or it's just I was thinking too much of that thing or wanted everything in one time?? Huh, it's really difficult to make a decision when it cames to money...Well, yes!!! Money is the root of all evil but nowadays it's a need to have money. Even to go to the toilet we have to pay for it! Well, it's everything about $$$!!!



Adept from Yahoo image


Well, we must have our own financial management.. Learn how to manage our own money.. Without a better management we'll have problems occur. Every end of the month, there goes the money..paying bills, debt, expanditure & more. I've been wanted something in my life but to have it, it's difficult. My salary is smaller this year due to they've change the working day compared to the previous year. But to me lastly year is the worst year. Shutdown & no overtime at all. Above all thank God, I still can servive because there's less shutdown this year & luckily I wasn't the chosen one to be restrench from my company.

This year target, I've promise mum & myself that I'm gonna have my own car at the 3rd year I'm working. Having our own properties is better than we use other people property. Well, if there's anything happen with it, we have to pay it back. Huh!! Having our own car is much more easier to travel around. Hehe!

By the way, I wanna share with you all a post from Elishares
Well, Thanks Elishares for the information.

My three little loyal friend. Bought & Given by Friends..hehe!!
Left: From Jurah ( A high school goodfriend, KFC (bought by mum), Burgerman (From Livinia Cox, Last year Christmas gift). Thanks all!

2 comments: