Monday, May 11, 2009

House renovation project

Today, is really hot..hot..hot...

I went to Molly's kampung this evening.. Her father called me yesterday to me to buy some cornice & ceiling gum for him. So, I went to my aunt place (who sell this kind of thing) to buy those things to bring it there.
I arrive there & I see that the sitting room is almost 60% completed. It's just he have to make the ceiling & the tiles as well. Plus, to paint the sitting..Here's some photos that I manage to take..
Then, I reach home and this puppy ran towards me. I thought that it going to bite me but it's a good puppy..just wanna play with me..

2 comments:

  1. rach kalo ada anak anjing mau dkt dgn wi, conform wi lari hahahaha...
    wi sik suka anjing bahhh...
    takut kena gigit huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uih suka anjing cz cute..Keli ko uih nengabin uko e sharron deh tapi ieh sudah nate after 2 weeks..

    I love animal..paling2 using & uko!! haha!!

    Ruff..ruff!

    ReplyDelete