Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Items & a nice lunch!!


Today, I went to Satok SCR for lunch with a good friend of mine...MELISSA
The weather is still damn hot. You can see my red blushing cheek.
That's why we choose this place for a nice hot lunch..hehe!

LUNCH FOR TODAY ------> Orange Juice, Crystal Rolls, tea & Black Pepper Ramen Noodle (haven't arrive during this photos has been taken)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then, at home...

This is not for sale, it's belong to me & mum.. Really messy right??


This is the solution..Bought this at the furniture shop nearby. Cheap & reasonable.


Look neat right?? Hehe!


This is where we store our shoes.. Mum's favourite pink storage..
I've suggested this as a shoe cupboard when we first move in. At first mum don't want to give it away but I told her that her room is congested with her own property..


That's my favourite boot & sneaker (2 & 3)..Most of my socks is in the 1st space.
Got to wake up early..mum's is sick in this few days..So, I'm going to send her to work tomorrow
ADIOS!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha..wahhh..banyak koleksi kasut ko dgn mum ohhhhh...

    rach sedap ka yg ko makan neh, macam sedap jak, ba tergoda kuh thk makanan neh hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...Koleksi dr zaman dolok..

    Baru te sesuut..na te uih ngukab amung2 cupboard dih men..

    Makanan neh inan dai SCR..nekinin inan SCR express..tp mikat sesuut..paling Lamb chop neh.

    ReplyDelete