Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ba Do Ain!!!!! & QAQ???

This morning I wake up really early. I've promised mum to send her to work. Luckily, the road is not that jam. We manage to reach her office at 7.30am. Then, on the way to her office mum told me that the "Nasi Lemak" at the junction to Central Park 3rd Mile is 'BA DO AIN!!!'..Means "VERY NICE"!!

On my way home, I stop by to take 1 packet of Nasi Lemak & 2 pcs of 'KUIH-MUIH' ( I don't know what's the same of the 'KUIH'). I ate the nasi lemak at home, & it's really SUPER DUPER NICE & SPICY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm keep on sweating during breakfast!!!





Before that, I went to JPJ to renew my Motobike license. Now, I have Motobike & Car license as well. I thought I have to pay around RM50 but when that officer told me.."Cuma 5 ringgit jak.." Huh?? That cheap?? hehehehe!



Before I went off, I realise that the new plat number is out now...QAQ..Wow..I have to collect more money in this few month.. Can't wait for the QAR plat number out!! QAR!! Here I came!!!



Everyone must be wondering why I'm waiting for the QAR?? Well, I'll post it soon when QAR is coming..hehe!!

Chou!! Got ready to work..I'm woring night shift this week.. ;-(

1 comment:

  1. yapeh kedai nasi lemak neh, ba pian wi cuba rach hehehe..

    ReplyDelete