Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day!!

Hey all!!

Today is teacher's day right...Well, I still remember how we celebrate it during in secondary school. Collect money from classmates to make a party, buy present... So many memory to share right? Well, I lve to take photos..so, there's alot of memorable photos I've taken with my beloved teachers. Well, this is some photos to share...

(I'm using my N73 handphone to take those photos, maybe some are not so clear right..)


ENJOY!


SMK LAWAS MOMENT

With my class teacher during form 3
Cikgu Rosmawatie..teaching BM


My two favourite teacher
Cikgu Anna (teaching English)
Cikgu Donna



After the teacher's day party.
From left to right--> Cikgu Donna, Cikgu Dolphina, Me & Cikgu Ruran
(Evening session teacher)


During Hari raya Haji at Cikgu Anna's house
The red dot is our school teachers


With Cikgu Helwana, my maths tuition teacher

SUNNY HILL MOMENT


With cikgu Josephine (our Geography teacher)
This photo is taken during prefect camp at Lundu




With cikgu Noda, my Form 5 class teacher



With cikgu Tay, my form 5 teacher



With our Principal, Mdm Marilyn Cheng

With Cikgu Dara (my Pengajian Am & Pendidikan Moral teacher) & Cikgu Jenis (my upper 6 class teacher & my BM & PA teacher)



With our BM, Sejarah, and lower 6 class teacher. Cikgu Molly who's now my foster sister. hehe!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's a few teacher's photo I didn't post because, I did not know where did I put some of the photos.
In this opportunity, I wanna thank Cikgu Watson Ho, Cikgu Musa, who taught me Bible during in my Sunny Hill school. My MUET teacher Cikgu Chai, Cikgu Ellen Jee, Cikgu Mikit, Cikgu & all cikgu-cikgu who have taught me..(Some I forgot their name..)
To all TEACHERS !!!!!!
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!
YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING UNTIL WHERE I AM NOW!! GOD BLESS U & THANKS FOR EVERTHING!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Impressive, you have a lot of recorded moments with your teachers. I have none.
    But one thing to my surprise, my favourite teachers are teaching English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Elisha!! Don't you know that's our favourite teacher during in f2 & 3!! Well, I love all of my teachers..Mostly during my Sunny Hillian..They treat us like a big family..hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ba do siuk kan zaman2 sekolah hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. My only favourite teacher when I was in SM Teknik is the English teacher. I got issues with other teachers especially the BM teacher. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete