Friday, May 15, 2009

Black Pepper Chicken Rice!!!!!

My Menu for today is
BLACK PEPPER CHICKEN RICE!!!!!!!!!
Cost only RM4 and I bought it at one of the 7th Mile Kopitiam..
You can buy it for RM2 (if you are planning to diet)..hehe!

Very nice!! One of my favourite!! 5 star!!!!

Last night, I was asked to work at the ministore due to the person who incharge of the ministore is taking his emergency leave.
I was too bored because I was alone & only small radio that always keep me company through all night.
Here's some crazy photos I've been taken...
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the back are all the tools for the production.

I'm playing solitaire.. So bored!!! And I always complete the game within 20 minutes..


Ouhhhh!! Somone is coming when I try to look for better pose..
There's why I look like that..hehe!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Last but not least...
ROCK uhHHH!!!!



*..Psst..Boss!!! Sorry!!!! I was sleepy & no one to talk with!! hehe!

2 comments:

  1. oooo..sempat lagi curi2 main solitare neh hahaha..
    burak peh do ain nasi neh leh...
    huhu..terliur wi tgk..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Ivy..na lun keli nekuh meraut bang neh..dahlah uih inan radio sut inan kuh ninger lagu..

    Haha!! ineh la favourrite nasi ayam uih peh..na inan me SCR lagi!!

    ReplyDelete