Saturday, April 25, 2009

Women Ministry

I just came back from the church. Pastor Epa is the Preacher for the session today. Not so much people came this time. Well, nothing much to say. Mum send uncle to the airport just now. I'm just having my rest at home. Having night shift today..(Feel lazy to came to work..I'm having my soar throat & maybe going to have my flu later..) Oh No!!!!! I had being sick!!! Here's some photos for all!

The Mothers having meeting on the table k..(Nasi Minyak issue..)

Our church Pastor's wife. Pastor Epa


Ashbee, Kiki & Fayth..Lalalallalalal!


Ashbee & I..


I take your photos, u take mine..
(Everyone in action!)
Ashbee Marcella, Me (At the back of Marcella), Kiki

The only boy in the Women's Ministry.. ;-)
Robbie ak Freddy! hehe!


Actually, he is kaki hp game..Anyone who have handphone, please hide it..



The Praise & Worship Team!!! & Marcella is the backup singer..(She's looking for food at that time..)
*Psst--> The blouse that I'm wearing has been keep too long in the cupboard since March..This is the 1st time I'm wearing it since I came back from KL trip..cool huh?! Hehe!
GOD Bless !!!

2 comments:

  1. kacak naa picture editing kau, beng!!
    ehehe \m/
    thanks for uploading..God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okie..wakakakakakakakakaka!!! You're welcome!!! Smbl isi masa lapang..hehe!

    ReplyDelete