Saturday, April 25, 2009

Reheasal

Today, I went to pay all my debt. Really tired driving on the road, from Green Road to Padungan then to mum's office to fetch her. Mum inform me that this evening my uncle Yahya is coming here to some talk at Riverside Majectic. He will reached here around 9pm. Around 5.30pm, start to rain really heavily, I wonder uncle's flight might be delayed due to the heavy rain.

7pm, I'm going for the Praise & worship reheasal at our church. By the way, our church will be the host for the Women Ministry for Kuching Division.
Looking for the intro of the song

The speaker & my hp
Our church drum set & the name on it
Kiki Me & Ashbee

After the rehearsal, mum & I went to the 3rd Mile night market. I haven't been there seen middle of last year. The Mee Sapi really nice & Lai Chi Kang too. I wonder the tauke must be missing me so much..(I'm his regular customer before) Hehehe!


My uncle plane landed Kuching at 11pm. So, we straightaway send him & one of his collegue to Grand Majectic (Holiday Inn). 12am, We reached home.


What a tired day today. All day long I've been driving the car, sometimes I've been wishing that the car can move by itself or I can create a handphone to control it. How I wish to have that kind of car. Got to go to bed, going to church tomorrow at 9am. Goodnite!
Playing drum..Didn't played for a long time..

2 comments:

  1. terer lah ko nih main gitar kem, jeles wi, pernah wi cuba main, tapi ne kelik kuh anun problem tgn wi nih..susa mo petik2 tali gitar neh hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe ko perlu ada latihan untuk melembutkan jari iko neh..uih pun lama sik main for ministry..Keja kan..dahlah kerja shift lagi neh..na inan masa mula kuh!hehe!

    ReplyDelete