Monday, April 27, 2009

Swine Flu..

I'm still having my flu, coughing.. I show this news about Swine flu that has been occur recently.

What is Swine flu??

- Swine flu is a highly contagious acute respiratory disease normally found in pigs. It spreads through tiny particles in the air or by direct contact. According to WHO it tends to infect large numbers of a given pig population, killing between 1 and 4 percent of those affected. Not every animal infected displays symptoms.


It's maybe a combination of SARS & Bird Flu..


symptoms?

-Cough, Experts believe it spreads in the same way as seasonal flu – through coughing and sneezing.


Threatment?

- This includes covering their nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, disposing of dirty tissues promptly and carefully, washing hands frequently with soap and water and cleaning surfaces which are regularly touched.


- follow general infection control practices and good hygiene to reduce transmission of all viruses.

Well, I'm a bit worried about my health too..I've been coughing all night & most of my collegue have their flu & cough.. Also, my supervisor..having her cough too..hehe!! Everyone told me that I've spread all the viruses.. hehehe!! For more info..click this link..THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!





* Psst--> TO KOLOK MEE LOVERS, NO KOLOK MEE FOR THE MEANTIME>>>

Photo adept from Yahoo image

Swine flu: Pigs are hit by regular outbreaks.

4 comments:

  1. alu tutup kedey kolo mee..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. eww..scary! aku udah 3 hari flu! ingus jajak!! damn!! =='

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh!! Ko ya jangkitkan ku time women ministry ya..Ah chooooo!!!!! Ah Choo ajak2!!! haha!! take medication la..ssh mun flu tok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ken, tutup kedey jak Kolok Mee..Makan Kolok MEe ayam jak la ko!!!

    ReplyDelete