Monday, April 20, 2009

A walk..





Yesterday, mum has entered the final for volleyball competition that has been organised by the medical club & finaly their team got runner up. Last Saturday, I did went to watch the match at MBKS unfortunately the hall is really hot. So, I went out to get some fresh air. I went to the Pangkalan at Pending, what a beautiful view overthere..I sat in the car and watch the wonderful view of God's creation. Really peaceful!!
Then, I went to Kenyalang Park. Just window shopping. I've heard everyone said that Kenyalang Park have many cheap pirate DVD & VCD. I didn't buy any movies coz I was thinking I've bought a few DVD from Sibu last February & I haven't finish watching all of the movies. I have a drink in Sugarbun & someone attract my eyes. It's a little boy who want to catch a bird. He has a funny trick to catch it. First, he spread the bun on the floor then he took a stick & target it at the bird that he like but unfortunately, he fail. The funny part is each time he's trying to throw the bird, people walk through it & the birds flew away..

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunate for that lil boy. I think he was doing that the whole day until he forgets the time. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's rite..but at least he is trying his best how to catch a bird right..hehe!

    ReplyDelete