Monday, March 23, 2009

fever & flu

This is my 2nd week having flu after coming back from KL. Really irritating when I start to talk the spotem start to go out. I think I better change my medication tomorrow at pharmacy Chen.

Tomorrow will be the day where everyone in my company have been waited for so long since January. Waiting for the name list of who's oing to stay & who's going to leave. I felt a bit nervous about this matter, it's about my planning for this year. Need alot of prayer..

Tomorow,i'll have a picnic with my collegue. having finalexam in 2 weeks more. Need prayer for my flu & preparation for the final exams. Godbless me!! Here some of the favourite photos I've taken during Molly's convocation. Having new friends and wonderful trip. hehe!



The happy feeling after 1 & 1/2 year hard work!!
( I like Evelyn's act in this snap..the first left one.. ) hahaha!


Sweet poise from the Ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment