Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wonderful place of Putra Jaya

2nd day in KL.. We're going to Putra Jaya for the raptai..enjoy the scenery & see how the photograrh has been taken..hehe! Comment needed for the new photograher..Some of the places I've taken I don't know the name





On the way!

The 'Free lancer' in action..hehe!


PICC



This is the building where the convocation was held






The front of the Istana Kehakiman


The back of the Istana Kehakiman


Masjid Putra


The Kompleks Perbadanan Putrajaya gate.. Beautiful right?

On the way to the PM's office



Sweet Evelyn with the 'Mat Rempit' at the back there


China girl in action



Molly & her mum

The childish act of the 'TEACHERS'..hehe!

From left to right: Aziz, Evelyn, Jacq, Molly, Lenny, Ah Yung & Reno


Among the flags


3 dara pingitan..Borneo's Girl
from left: Lenny (Sabahan), Jacq (Sarawakian), & Molly


Jacq & I

Molly & I


Molly & Jacq..(so, ayu!)

My pose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment