Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Miserable week

Hey guys,

For so long I didn't post anything in my blog. Really busy in this few days, assignment have to send on time, studies, exams, tutorial, workplace and etc..etc.. Feel really tired and sometimes, feel wanna cry but thank God, I still can go through everything.

Few weeks ago, is the most miserable moment in my life. The company has defer it closing down until the end of March & last week I've receive 2 calls to go for an interview but unfortunately, I reject it. The salary is more than RM1K but the job situation that don't give me the confident to work in that company. On the sameday, I've went to another interview near by. It's a law firm but sadly they can give me really low salary.

Plus, 3 nights of sleeplest night, finish up my assignments, edit everything before I can pass it to my tutors. Arghh!! Tired body & soul! Financial probs..(hehe2 cukup2 makan jak!)

We are still in a 'BLURR' situation about our company whether they proceed with the 1st planning or still looking for a potential buyer. So, everyone..Just WAIT & SEE!!

Actually, I'm on my night shift. Using the internet in the cafeteria. I didn't know what had happen with my broadband connection yesterday. Have to check the connection again or late payment? Hehe!

This coming saturday is my mid-term exam. Need alot of prayer!! God bless me & all of you! MuahS!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your coming exam. It's cram time!! Just like back during high school - last minute study... Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh! High school is different lah! coz we can cheat! Actually, it's just a mid-term exam..hehe..just read through the modules this week & after my night shift, I'll have 80% of my focus on that!! (U can imagine how sleepy am I!) Still have a 2 assignment to check before I hand it up to my tutors.. :"(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for your wish!! Good luck for your new course too!!

    ReplyDelete