Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tired!

Last night - I'm felt really angry last night because of my handphone giving me headache for the whole night. It non-stop blinking & moreover the battery is 24 hours charging (I've brought my charger & I charge it somewhere people don't know about it.)hehe!






7.40am - This morning, I went to MKM to see my instrutor for my motobike license. What really surprise me that he discount 70% off for my last payment. He said "Nadai ngawa lah, ku charge di 30 jak, 5 ringgit pkai lesen di, lama mai di ngambik.." Wah! so kind?! Nevermind, it's a blessing..I whisper..hehe! Afterall, I've introduce a few of my friend to do license with him meaning to say he got more 'UNTUNG' than me la!



8.00am - Went home & take a nap.


12.30pm - Wake up.
- Take my bath.
- Go and get my passport photo for tomorrow & it really suck! I hate my look! That man doesn't know how to take a nice picture. I don't really like it but what to do, I need it for tomorrow.







7.30pm - Bring mum for dinner at Food Court. (I chia la! Running out of gas)


9.00pm - starting to do my research again! Tiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment