Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!






I just finish my tutorial just now & pheiwww....I've done with my presentation today..happy with that! You know what, I've been doing my assignment + the presentation the whole night. After coming back from church, I take a nap & wake up at 1.30am to do my presentation & right now, I'm super sleepy..(Never-mind..I'll have a nice nap in the production later..)
About last night Valentine's dinner, it was great! Thanks for Sharron & the team for the nice decoration & girls, I'm really sorry because I can't make it early yesterday..(I have my class at 8am-10am then went home to take a nap but unfortunately, I oversleep until 2pm..Luckily, Sharron miscall me..Thanks yo!)..Some 'CRAZY' Pose for you guys! (I didn't get the opportunity to take photo with Elisha & Sharron..sorry guys..Mybe, some other time?? hehe!)
Before the Praise & Worship..It's empty
The Praise & Worship team
Fayth (Bassist), Me (Drummer), Kiki (Acoustic guitarist), Ashbee (Lead guitarist)
The preacher for the night: Mr. Janang @ the birthday man
The Team & Annabelle (Janang's daughter)
Mr & Mrs Samson

6 comments:

  1. tutorial untuk apa ya?? O_o
    ya ka yang bikini lho stress banget??

    ReplyDelete
  2. terbanget-banget tok!! Huh! Byk lah..tpt keja yg sik menetu arah tok, whether I'm still the WD workers or no..last minute sikda madah sik jadi tutup kilang bankrup ya!! Apa2 pun, mun mau beli hardisk iboh beli company tok pun! Boycott ku tok cz ku tau dakne kerja dlm ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ku ambil Part-time kat OUM lerr...hehe! Mun ku ilang2 hari ahad ya, ada class la ku ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At last the Valentine's special moments are on the post. Was a bit sad not to see the gentleman in black in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. who ask you to wear everything in black?? ;-P same other day I'll take more of your pictures.. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aku suka lah lampu kelip2 ya..
    memang romantikkkkkkk hehehe =)

    ReplyDelete