Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blurr..blurr..blur..

I'm still awake. Still blurr with my assignments. I surpose to do it last week but my compter broke down. So, I have to delay my works until today. Then, now I'm really tired of thinking about it but things must be done immediately (which 1 to start 1st?) 3 assignments in 1 time. It getting bored by doing research all over the net and yet I still don't understand it. (or am I too nervous about it..)

Ok, forget about that. Just now, I just came back from 'makan-makan' with Molly. She brought me to this favourite place of all. KFC la!! Pity her..so long she haven't eat since she came back from Kapit. Haha! Then, I told her. "Eh, kacak na jua jam tangan ya?? Cute! Wish to buy 1.." Then she gave me RM10 to buy that cute watch. Although it's RM10 but it's a gift what..(Hari2 dgr dlm iklan, jeles plak mau jam kdk ya..)Then, after that Sharron called me. Go to her house to lepak for awhile then both go to BOMmmmBAyyy MAsalaaaaa!!! Hahahaha!! Supper k..drink teh tarik, roti + blablabla...(paham-paham jak la..) only both of us know.

Well, lucky to have both of u beside me & both are really can eat BIG one just like me. Both are the greatest & I love both of u coz u have CHIA me to eat today!! hahaha! (don't get mad with me with dis photo, the cutest photos is to take photo with the food so that everyone get jealous with it..yummy..yummy..)

2 comments:

  1. tauk aku jam kfc ya
    SUSAH nak baca pukul brapa, beng..
    sik guna jam ya..
    bagus jam randik. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh..padah jak ko jeles na aku ada jam ya!! buek!! :-p

    ReplyDelete