Saturday, January 17, 2009

My 1st tutorial..

Well, just came back from my 1st tutorial. Just imagine, I just came back form my night shift & straightaway to OUM. Guess what? I'm out of space. During the tutorial session, I was really-really blur about everything! I don't even know what & what are we discussing & moreover most of my cousemate have basics in I.T. They have diplomas, certificates in I.T & me..only 30% that I know about PC's & all that (or maybe because I'm thinking about my bed at home & the cold weather?)

In my class, I'm the youngest one, born 85. Others, 83 & above & mostly are working adults. My tutor for this subject is Miss Haslina. A teacher in one of the primary school in Kuching & part-time tutor in OUM. She's nice, kind, talkative, a fun person & maybe she's born 79.

One more thing, I learn alot infos about I.T. My course-mates have shared everything from A-Z. What's the best computer to buy, top laptop in the world, the best, top, bla..bla..bla.. & it is great to have such good people surround me. As for me, i just relax myself & just smile whenever there's something funny (Actuall, I just act like I know about everything..I'm HIPOCRITE!) Please don't act like me...

So, I have to do alot of homework about this. One more thing, our assignments is out now, I got to do another extra work to do again. God give me intelligent & strenght during this period. ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment