Friday, January 16, 2009

WORK..WORK..WORK..!!!

I just wake up from my night shift..really tired..we have to stand for the whole night& it's really-really tiring where we have to fight with the 'MENGANTOK' situation but I'm lucky to have friends that really act like 'MONKEY' inside the production. Even our supervisor sometimes have to be patient with all of us & sometimes she also join the group (I have a few snap of our picture but my laptop can't upload photos)

Talking about my workplace. I'm sure everyone heard about the closing plant.. At first I was really frustrated when the announcement about this news. It's a shocking news for all of us. Now, I don't feel anything about what's going to happen & what's going on, everyone have to same mood as mine. No mood to work, just do 'APA YANG TERMAMPU', 'LEPAKING' about, having more breaktime & HUHA..HUHA..around the compound. (It's really fun doing that, where can we find a workplace like this?? Makan gaji buta lah!!!). Gonna pray for this, there's too many of rumours around that I don't really like to hear. What we have to do is waiting for the payment & the last day of our working day.. ;-)

Well, have to stop now. Lazy to cook. wanna have kolok mee seafood for my lunch..he..he..

No comments:

Post a Comment