Monday, September 21, 2009

A new member in my family...

Hey All!!

First of all I want to thank God for his goodness & kindness to me & my whole Family..This morning my uncle MMS me a baby picture & I was so suprise about that photo..So I ask him..whose baby is this?? He replied me..It's your Nephew!!! Oh, thank God!! My 1st cousin, Ivy had gave birth this morning at 4am & it's a baby boy!! He was 3.76kg & he is fair like his mum. I called uncle Balang this morning & he is really-really super happy where he is a grandpa now & mum...Ibu' Mok!! (Ibu' means grandpa @ grandma in Lun Bawang language) hahahaha!!
So, here's some photos that has been MMS to me the whole day from Uncle & Ivy herself (I wonder after giving birth she even can sms most of us saying that she has give birth to a baby boy..So funny...!)


Welcome little boy..Welcome to our family...



He is a model after his out from his mum's womb..hehe!
Everyone keep on taking photos..



Shh...It's bed time..hehehehe!!!

3 comments:

  1. cute baby kan...tahniah utk org baru...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the da familia!..hihih

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei guys...

    Thanks for the wonderful comment..Can't wait to go back to Lawas to meet him...Luv u nephew..(Still dun know his name yet..) hehehe!

    ReplyDelete