Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm Back!

Hey guys....For a few months I didn't write in my blog..Well, really busy with my work & also my last sem exams..It's really a tough few months..Have to summit assignments on time (but trust me, I've sent it after the due date..hehe!) Just a few days la..

Now, I'm having my sem break..on the 3rd of October..There start our new tutorial & start to be in the usual life..hehe!

About my workplace, I'm really busy..with the new task given & thank God, I still can manage it..hehe!!

Well, don't knw what to say..well, see u in my next writting..hehe!


* Just came back from my night shift actually..hehe!

2 comments:

  1. ya lah rach..lama ko dah sik update hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivy..mo kan..Ba busy ku ruked nih kem..hehe! Btw, thanks for keep on supporting me..hehe!

    ReplyDelete