Friday, March 26, 2010

Hey Guys..For so long I didn't update my blogs...It's a busy period for me since beginning of the year. I've been given a task to be done and now I've more responsibility to be done. 2ndly, my study..phieww!! Hate to talk about this but I have too..such a busy..busy..busy..life I've been through...

And yes..I've been escaping many church activities due to I'm not in a good shape and also I'm focusing too much on my job now. But unfortunately, I can't escape so many things. I know mum is sad about this matter. I've been thinking to change my job but there's an opportunity waiting for me here. Well, God have a plan for me to go through everything and yet sometimes I don't even have time to talk to Him. Gosh! I think I need to have a long holiday & rest & start to join all the activities...

So..hopefully I can update more soon...

4 comments:

  1. Hey, how are you? It has really been a long time. Never seen your virtually and physically lately. Hehehe... Anyway, good luck with your job and all the best! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are going thru the same thing kanid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Elisha...sorry for didn't reply ASAP..hehe! busy along the way la..with everything on my shoulder..really tired even to online I didn't have time..need a long rest after this..hehe! So, how's your leg?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarans, sama2 mok kiteh leh...have to spend more time at home la ..hehe!

    ReplyDelete